Friday, July 8, 2011

New Arrival!

I never knew that I could have that exciting feeling of Christmas again as an adult. Every new delivery of Arbonne to my house is like Christmas all over again! 



Do you love results from your personal care products and free gifts? 

Host a presentation today! I am going to be in Washington State this month and I'll also be traveling Georgia this year to see family and friends and would love to stop by for a fun and relaxing presentation for you and to give you your free host gift and other host rewards! I just received some new host gifts and they smell soooo DELICIOUS! They were a number one selling product from Arbonne's holiday line.  I wish I could keep them all myself! : )




I've stocked up, so when do you want me to bring you YOUR FREE gifts?




2 comments:

  1. ooh Ginger Citrus. Nice! I'm glad you'll be able to spend some time in Washington. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete