Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hot Summer Days

Yesterday I called up my aunt to catch up and see how she was. Throughout the conversation she said her car thermostat read 105 degrees! The last few days I have noticed my friends photo updates on Facebook showing their car thermostat also reading over 100 degrees. What a hot summer! 



Let me share a great and delicious treat to help cool off that doesn't include the sugar and calories of ice cream bars every day! 


I love the ready made protein shakes and the powdered shake mix from Arbonne. With a little bit of fruit (fresh or frozen) you can blend this mix and freeze it into popsicle molds, making a delicious treat for under a dollar! 

Aside from the low cost, ease of making, and delicious flavor, I love that the protein used is made without any animal products/ by products, artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners, cholesterol, saturated fats, or trans fats. The best part is what it's made with! 20 grams of vegan protein (rice,pea, and cranberry), 20 essential vitamins and minerals, alfalfa, ginseng, flax seed and more! 



You can also drink the protein shakes by themselves, in smoothies, shakes, bars, and much more! This is an awesome tool for all of us trying to fit into our summer dresses and feel our best while being active this summer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment